JaValle Beads is your online source for Miyuki Beads – Delicas, Seed, Cube and Triangle Beads ~ a bead shop at your fingertips! At JaValle Beads, I offer the opportunity to purchase the exact amount of Miyuki beads that you need for all of your beading projects.Great Customer Service and Fast Shipping is my specialty! My site is certified as completely secure so you can shop with confidence!
For your convenience, here is some general information about JaValle Beads:
•Location ~ I’m located in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.
•Personnel ~ While I would love to tell you that I have a staff of bead lovers who faithfully package and label beads and get them ready to ship each day, the reality is – it’s just me! I got started in the bead business 10 years ago thanks to a dear friend that told me she had something new for me to try that she knew I would love.I had no idea what kind of Pandora’s Box was opening before me!When I wasn’t able to purchase all the Delica colors I wanted for my first design, I knew I was in trouble.I just had to have them all.Voila - JaValle Beads!
•Company Goal ~ My goal is to be able to offer Miyuki Glass Beads in smaller packages giving my customers the ability to purchase only what a specific design requires.I plan to consistently offer new Miyuki products as well as adding other beading ‘goodies’ as they come along. Please bookmark my site and check back often to see what's new!
•Shopping Cart ~ My website has a certified secure on-line shopping cart for your shopping convenience. Click on the category you want from the menu on the left side of the screen. Many categories have sub-categories and multiple pages. When you find the item you wish to buy, enter the quantity desired and click on the "add to cart" button.
•I don’t have ‘official’ business hours as my store in totally on-line.You will receive shipping notifications at odd hours
Terms of Sale
1. I accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.All payments should be in US funds.
2. Shipping ~ My primary shipping carrier is the US Postal Service.In the US, I ship via 1st Class Mail.All US shipments include delivery confirmation. Outside the US, I ship via International First Class Mail.If you do not see your country listed as an option when completing your customer info, please email me at email@example.com.
I am the only employee and typically orders will ship within 3 business days. PLEASE NOTE: It can take longer to ship, especially during Sales and Promotional Offers. Please check your Order Confirmation email for any updates on potential Shipping Delays. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, with the exception of postal holidays. Any orders received after 3pm MST on Friday afternoon through the weekend are considered Monday orders and will ship accordingly.
Important ~ Valid Delivery Address is the responsibility of the Buyer ~ The shipping charges are based on the assumption that a shipment will only need to be shipped once from our location. In the event a customer provides an undeliverable shipping address and the package is returned to us, the customer will need to provide both a corrected shipping address as well as an additional shipping charge to have their order re-shipped.
My shipping charges are based on the weight of the order which determines shipping charges as well as the customer preference.Due to the cost of postage and packaging, a small order handling charge of $3.50 applies to orders under $15.There will be a $1.50 handling charge on every order over $15.00.
Please note: International shipments are subject to customs delays in the customer's home country. Any taxes or duties assessed by customs are the responsibility of the recipient. "Days" are "business days" and do not include weekends or holidays.
United States law prohibits me from shipping to the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria and Yugoslavia.
The required customs declaration will be attached to all international shipments. The contents will be labeled as "merchandise" and will be valued according to the product total exclusive of shipping charges.
LOST PACKAGES ~ On very rare occasions, due to no fault on our part, packages never arrive at their destination. In such instances, I will reship your order after a period of time has elapsed (21 days for in-US shipments, 45 days for most International shipments)
3. Sales Tax ~ I am required to charge sales tax on all shipments made to any address within the State of South Dakota. The sales tax is based on the merchandise total.
4. Returns ~ I generally have a "no return" policy. Having said that, I also recognize that there can be exceptions to this policy to include any time I ship the incorrect item or an item is defective. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a possible return situation. In any case in which I accept a return, I will advise the customer of the process. Any merchandise returned must be in exactly the same condition as when it was sent to qualify for any adjustment. Any refund for a return will be exclusive of shipping charges and will be issued in the form of Store Credit. Store Credits will automatically be applied to your next order.
5. Privacy ~ I will NEVER provide any customer information to any other party for any reason. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. Your privacy is respected at JaValle Beads!I will not sell my customer list to other merchants, publications, list brokers or other marketing information.
6. SPAM ~ No one likes SPAM email.I DO NOT send SPAM.
I will sendnewsletters and I occasionally need to be able to contact my customers via email regarding an order. If your email is being filtered for SPAM, and you place an order or contact me via email, PLEASE put me on your contact list.So PLEASE notify your SPAM filter to accept messages coming from email@example.com.I will only contact you if you have asked to be on my mailing list or have placed an order or contacted me for some reason.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive an email from any other similar email address (such as "email@example.com") I did not send it and I take no responsibility for any other similar email address using my domain sent to anyone. If you receive an email from another email address using javallebeads.com as the domain, it did not come from me and I recommend that you delete it. This notice absolves JaValle Beads of any and all claims relating to any variant use of my domain by any person engaging in this sort of phishing not affiliated with my company.
7. Backorders ~ I make every attempt to keep products in stock, but there are occasional inventory and sourcing shortages. If I am unable to ship your entire order I will contact you to let you know the situation. You can then choose to either have the partial order sent and ship the rest when available, cancel the order, or make other arrangements as determined at that time.
8. Product Descriptions/Identifications ~ I attempt to describe and picture products as well as possible and am happy to answer questions. Customers should be aware that different computer monitors may show colors slightly differently. Also different batches of the same "color" product may produce color variations.
9. Catalog ~ My website is the only catalog. I do not have a printed catalog.